Jumping right in...

Scotia

Registered
Reaction score
Website
thrutheatticdoor2.blogspot.com
Hi! It's after midnight and my day has been beyond crazy but I wanted to make sure and post a HELLO. Will return tomorrow and sift thru posts learning as I go.

My name is Scotia....... I have been "finger-dipping" in the world of writing for awhile now.Happened to see a link to this forum on a friends page. Not sure why I didn't think to come to her right away and ask about such a place..... of course she'd know! haha
(waving my hand....HEY Wyntermoon!)

In case you haven't figured it out...I live in Nova Scotia Canada.
I have been a whimsical primitive doll artisan for ...oh my...going on 7 or 8 years now.I have my own website that I sell them on.
I have been blogging for quite a few of those years as well. It started out "only business" but as you all will soon learn....I don't keep well to that train of thought. My blog is woven with just about any thought that raced thru my mind that day.

I have a few other blogs that are strictly private....well.....after finding this forum....one may become open to read at some point in the future. haha

I shall crash for the night.... am thrilled to be here.

Scotia

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

Scotia

Registered
Reaction score
Website
thrutheatticdoor2.blogspot.com
Thanks everyone......just a few days after joining the forum, my computer crashed :( Its taken me awhile to get back to where I can spend some time here and there. I thought I'd best jump right back into the mix.
Thank you for the warm welcome.
Stace.....this place is wonderful!

Scotia