Long time user finally registered!

eraset14

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.sometimesnonsense.blogspot.com
Greetings! :hi:

I've been using the incredible resources (I especially used the threads about agents when querying!) here on the forums but finally decided it's time to register.

I just started writing last August and so far have completed one YA Urban Fantasy that I'm currently trying to find representation for. Since I've only had two requests for partials I'm hoping to get some input on improving my query and one of my amazing critique buddies suggested I post it here. Not to mention all the other awesome benefits of being part of such a fabulous and helpful community of fellow writers!

Can't wait to go check everything out and meet everyone!

Manix

Mutatis mutandis
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome eraset14. Good to have you here. I just finished my YA fantasy novel that started in my head 27 years ago, so it sounds like you're way ahead of the game (at least compared to me). See you round the forum.:welcome:

srose

Registered
Reaction score
Long time listener, first time caller!
(sorry, I did a morning show for 7 years ;))

Welcome to the board. I'm new as well and in just two days have felt incredibly welcome and as though I've found a new home. My own community!

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

Cathy C

Ooo! Shiny new cover!
Kind Benefactor
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.cathyclamp.com
Welcome! You've picked a great time to enter the market. Lots of YAs selling now. Good luck with yours and have fun in all the rooms here! :)

Sage

Supreme Guessinator
Staff member
Registered
Reaction score
Hi, eraset. YA contemp fantasy is pretty much the best genre you can be in right now (not just in my biased opinion). Welcome to AW.