Yo

Stinna

Registered
Reaction score
Morning all. New kid here. I was referred from to the site from a class I had recently, awesome class. Anyway, I tend to write on the bloody and violent side. I'm a little dark. I've written a 35k novella and 86k novel, both of which are still being self edited. Working on finishing book two in the series right now and started a new short story today. Yeah, plenty ambitious, doesn't mean it's any good! :p

Anyway, I'm more of a lurker than participant. I'm not really shy per say, I say what I need to say and move on, it's just the internet is so impersonal I guess. Whatever. So, here I am. I love anime, cars, music, good movie, Japanese culture and writing.

yoroshiku!

Kayley

Someday.
Registered
Reaction score
:welcome:

I enjoy Japanese culture as well, although I'm studying the language for an international business career with Japan.

I recommend posting parts of your novel up for critique, since the members here are such a great resource! At least, if you are planning to publish the works, put your query letter up for critique. My query letter was horrible when I first read it, and I'm extremely glad to have had people review it to make it better. :) The forums are really a great resource for writers.

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to AW. Hope you enjoy your stay with us.

How do you like your popcorn?

Stinna

Registered
Reaction score
Well, hello all. Thanks for the welcome!

spamwarrior, my favorites include Hellsing (Ultimate), Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Ergo Proxy, Samurai Champloo, Bleach, Naruto Shippuden, Death Note, Demon Prince Enma, Eureka 7, Claymore, Kuroshituji... Okay I guess that's ,enough. I have a really long list if I gave them all lol! I collect manga too.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score