PDA

View Full Version : General Creepiness....

Fractured_Chaos
04-23-2005, 04:42 PM
Because the recording Ivonia posted about an exorcism just got my "creepy-factor" nose twitching, I started looking around, and came across this:

Black-Eyed Kids (http://www.pinn.net/%7Eroyaloak/Stories/black_eyed.htm)

Anyone else know where there are some other creepy stories floating around? I'm talking -CREEPY- not your typical "ghost" stories, and stuff.

If you do...share! I'm facinated by this stuff, and I'll lay odds I'm not the only one ;)

Fractured_Chaos
04-23-2005, 05:46 PM
And to add another link to the creepiness:

Demon Encounter Stories (http://paranormal.about.com/library/bltales_demons.htm)

Rhush
04-26-2005, 08:44 AM
I love the creep factor best too! I hope you read my round 2 entry. It was the only horror entry....and I hope, somewhat creepy!

MacAllister
04-27-2005, 10:39 AM
It was quite creepy, Rhush! You'll fit right in, here. :)

Glad to see you in our corner of the boards, btw. <g>

Fractured_Chaos
04-27-2005, 11:28 AM
That was very good, Rhush! Gave me goosebumps! I'm looking forward to reading more from you. From what I read, sounds like we like the same subset of Horror. ;)

Rhush
04-30-2005, 01:42 AM
Thanks guys! I think my entry is going to be horror again this week. I didn't plan on it, but it's the only story that came to my mind. I hope it works. It's kinda a weird story... probably more "ewww" than "creepy", but I don't know. Hopefully it will turn out to be both.

Fractured_Chaos
04-30-2005, 04:25 AM
Thanks guys! I think my entry is going to be horror again this week. I didn't plan on it, but it's the only story that came to my mind. I hope it works. It's kinda a weird story... probably more "ewww" than "creepy", but I don't know. Hopefully it will turn out to be both.

Eh, well, I tried writing in other genres, but general creepiness, and off-kilter-ness (yes, that's a word! I say so!) keeps showing up in everything I write, so I just gave into the inevitable, and decided to write horror. It's so much more fun, and I so adore the looks I get from people who read my stuff, and start wondering just exactly -who- I am! *EG*