Help! I need school treat brownies!

samgail

poll dancer
Registered
Reaction score
I am making peanut butter brownies to take to school for my son and his class. I don't have time to test a recipe sooooooo any ideas would be fabulous. I would be most grateful.
I am looking for durability-needs to hold up once cut & transportability. Also should taste good but it is pretty hard to mess that part up, right?
Thank You,
Sam

Shady Lane

my name is hannah
Registered
Reaction score
Hey--don't mean to raise even more questions, but do you have an okay to bring peanut products? I know a lot of schools frown on that now, even if they don't have an explicit policy about it. None of us would dream of making peanut products for my class, for instance...

samgail

poll dancer
Registered
Reaction score
We have an allergy free class so we got the all clear for peanut products. Some schools restrict homemade goodies and some don't allow them at all.

Last edited:

gettingby

Registered
Reaction score
The best peanut butter brownies I ever had were chopped full of peanut butter cups. Mmmmmmmm. So good. I don't really cook much so I can't tell you exactly how to make them. But I would throw some of these candies in the mix. The kids will love it. Good luck, and save me one if you can.